Training Coordinator (TC)
Partners in Health and Development
- Purpose of the position:
- Partners in Health and Development (PHD) is going to implement `Strengthening Multi Sectoral Nutrition Program` with support from Family Health International in 22 Upazillas under Six Districts of Barisal and Khulna Division. PHD intends to hire competent, experienced and qualified personnel to facilitate and manage the training and capacity building interventions to be required for project implementation.
- Job Location: Any of Six project Districts under Barisal and Khulna Division with frequent field travel to other project districts and Upazilla
- Manage all sorts of capacity building interventions of the project;
- Design and or customize training modules, curriculums, manuals, other training materials and prepare training completion reports;
- Organize and facilitate training, consultative meetings, workshops with project staff, relevant GOB staff and other potential clients
- Provide on job support and guidance to the Community Nutrition Promoters and Community Farmers
- Monitoring of training and capacity building activities of the respective project areas
- Represent the organization and maintain liaison with district level forum of different NGOs, GoB and other program partners
- Full time, based in Zonal offices but need extensive travels at different project districts and Upazila & Union level.
- At least 7 year(s)
- Both males and females are allowed to apply
- At least 7 year(s) in Training & Capacity Building
- Having extensive experiences of facilitation of Health and Nutrition based training will get preference
- Require advance TOTs both basic and subject based
- Experience in designing, developing training program/ module/ manual and providing large scale training program
- Experience in any maternal, child health and nutrition-based program
- Experience in working closely with GOB Health, Family Planning, LGI and development partners
- Capacity to design community-based health and development interventions
- Sound knowledge and experience in applying of participatory techniques such as PRA, PLA etc,
- Good understanding of assessing training needs, developing training modules, curriculum, training materials and implementation of training and organisation development interventions.
- Excellent spoken and written English language skills and the capacity to produce quality reports independently.
- Willingness to travel across the country and organising/ facilitating/monitoring training in rural areas
- Computer skills: Word, Power Point, Excel, email and web browsing
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Written and verbal skills in both Bengali and English
- Barishal Division, Khulna Division
- BDT 52,000 (Monthly) with TA support for field movement
Compensation & Other Benefits:
- Fringe benefits at a predetermined rate
Apply through following options
Interested candidates can send their CVs along with a cover letter and a passport size photograph to the Managing Director, Partners in Health and Development (PHD), House # SWD 12A, Road # 8, Gulshan-1, Dhaka 1212. Mention clearly the name of position at the top of Envelope. Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
Application Deadline: Sep 16, 2018